Werner has expanded its fall protection and anchor families. United Tool and Fastener is proud to carry the Werner brand of fall protection products and accessories.
Among the key exclusive products are:
▪ Removable Bolt (RB) Concrete Anchors (aka “Lollipop”)
▪ Mega-Swivel Anchor range
▪ I-Beam Sliding and Fixed Anchors
▪ Toggle Bolt Anchor
▪ Rescue Ladder and kits
In addition to adding several key exclusive products to its fall protection line, Werner has expanded its current range of anchors. The new fall protection anchorage offerings are already helping end-users solve real-world problems by combatting environmental factors that compromise safety and helping to prevent human error.
The Werner anchor expansion solidifies the company’s position as the exclusive provider of several key fall protection products, including:
- Removable Bolt Concrete Anchors - Also known as “lollipop” anchors, the expanded line of RB anchors includes more than 12 different products based on size and application, with multiple color options available for certain anchors. Werner’s RB anchor line is available in the following configurations:
- 5K Concrete Anchors: Exclusively available in a range of colors and with D-ring connectors.
- 10K Concrete Anchors: Built for heavy-duty fall protection and rigging.
- Mining anchors: Industry-specific anchors available in two sizes, 39mm and 47mm.
The WERNER A510000 Reusable Concrete Anchor (aka “Lollipop”), is a lightweight, easy-to-use bolt providing convenient anchorage in concrete. The anchor requires a pre-drilled hole of 3/4 inch and 3-1/2 inch minimum depth in 3,000 psi concrete. It can be used in any direction as a fall protection anchor and is reusable with its easy to insert and remove design.
- Lightweight design is easy to insert and remove
- Drill hole of 3/4 inch with 3-1/2 inch minimum depth
- Minimum 3000 psi concrete
- Multi-directional use
- Rescue Toggles, Slings, Precast and More - As a leader in jobsite safety and fall protection, Werner offers multiple products to assist in recovery and rescue. These products include:
- Rescue Ladder: Available as a standalone product or as part of a kit, the rescue ladder can quickly be attached to an anchor for immediate deployment.
- Toggles: Easy-to-use toggle anchors available in a seven-color range.
- Slings: Sliding anchors that offer simplicity and a wide range of movement, available in three different lengths up to six feet.
- Precast Anchors: Innovative EVO and SLI precast solutions that allow users to install and remove anchors throughout a jobsite without leaving the ground.
T340018 18ft Belay Rescue Ladder System
The Werner T340018 Rescue Ladder System is designed for rescuing a worker in the event of a fall with minimum work force training. The Werner Rescue Ladder System allows the victim to quickly and efficiently climb to safety with additional support from a belay system.
- Rugged design for durability in construction environments
- 18ft web ladder with belay assist
- Portable and quick set up
- Includes convenient ballistic nylon carrying bag
- Mega-Swivel Family - The new Mega-Swivel anchor family includes more than 20 variations based on material type and application, including concrete or steel. The fall protection anchor line includes multiple add-on options such as weldable pucks and backing plates that further increase their range of applications. The Mega-Swivel family is available in the following configurations:
- 5K Mega-Swivel Stainless: Available in two different colors for both concrete and steel applications.
- 10K Mega-Swivel: A heavier-duty anchor, available for both concrete and steel applications.
- 10K Mega-Swivel Hybrid: A removable anchor made for both mining and concrete applications.
- Accessories: Support products including a weld-on mounting kit and a 10K backing plate.
- Beam Anchor Family - Werner now offers six different steel I-beam sliders, one vertical and fixed-beam clamp and a beam trolley. The beam anchor family is available in the following configurations:
- Sliders: Temporary, movable anchors available in a range of colors and sizes up to 30 inches.
- I-Beam Fixed Anchor: Available with flanges from 4 to 14 inches.
- I-Beam Trolley Anchor: Heavy-duty, adjustable trolley built with steel rollers.
To learn more about the Werner A510000 3/4in Reusable Concrete Anchor (aka “Lollipop”), or buy any Werner Fall Protection products, contact a local UTF showroom in Houston at 713-692-2323; in San Antonio at 210-495-8665; or College Station at 979-731-8665. To learn more about the Werner Rescue Ladder System, please watch the video below.