Milwaukee has unveiled a new multi-tool kit with a fast 12V cut speed and low full-tool vibration, and which delivers tool-free blade change for faster accessory changes and no misplaced tools.
The new Milwaukee M12 FUEL™ Oscillating Multi-Tool Kit includes the POWERSTATE™ Brushless Motor that delivers 10,000 to 20,000 OPM while maintaining its speed under load, and providing the fastest cuts of 12V competitors. The vibration-isolating tool design minimizes vibration, making cuts more comfortable with less fatigue.
The Milwaukee REDLINK PLUS™ Intelligence ensures unmatched levels of performance, protection, and compatibility and the M12™ REDLITHIUM™ XC4.0 battery delivers the most work of any 12V battery on the market. Furthermore, the MILWAUKEE® M12 FUEL™ Oscillating Multi-Tool has a 12-setting dial enabling the speed to the application to be adjusted, and an integrated LED light for maximum visibility.
“Love this tool! I use it daily,” explained one professional contractor. “As a small contractor doing remodels, this tool comes in handy for every project!”
The Milwaukee M12 FUEL™ Oscillating Multi-Tool Kit includes:
1) M12 FUEL™ Oscillating Multi-Tool (2526-20)
(1) M12™ REDLITHIUM™ XC 4.0 Extended Capacity Battery Pack (48-11-2440)
(1) M12™ Lithium-ion Battery Charger (48-59-2401)
(1) OPEN-LOK™ 1-3/8" HCS WOOD BLADE 1PK (49-25-1101)
(1) Multi-Tool Sanding Pad (48-90-2000)
(1) 3-1/2" 60 Grit Triangle Sandpaper
(1) 3-1/2" 80 Grit Triangle Sandpaper
(2) 3-1/2" 120 Grit Triangle Sandpaper
(1) 3-1/2" 240 Grit Triangle Sandpaper
• POWERSTATE™ Brushless Motor: Purposely built for the M12 FUEL™ Oscillating Multi-Tool and combined with 10,000 to 20,000 OPM.
• REDLITHIUM™ Battery Pack: Superior pack construction, electronics, and performance deliver more work per charge and more work over pack lifespan than any battery on the market.
• Variable Speed Dial enables users to adjust the speed to the application
• Oscillation Angle: 3.9° for faster cutting
• REDLINK PLUS™ Intelligence: Enables communication between batteries and tools, and enables high levels of performance, protection, and compatibility.
• Tool-free blade change for faster accessory changes
• LED Light for better visibility in low-light situations
• Vibration-dampening technology for lowest full tool vibration
To learn more or to buy the Milwaukee M12 FUEL™ Oscillating Multi-Tool Kit, or other Milwaukee products, contact a local UTF showroom in Houston at 713-692-2323; in San Antonio at 210-495-8665; or College Station at 979-731-8665.