Werner announced the release of its newest harness, the ProForm™ SP Full Body harness with SwitchPoint technology, which is specifically designed for post-fall safety and rescue.
Werner's new ProForm™ SP Full Body harness was designed for professionals by taking Werner’s “Chair in the Air” patented technology and making it faster and easier to use.
The Werner ProForm™ SP Full Body harness employs a hip-level deployment cord to make activation simpler and puts the suspended person into a seated position or “Chair in the Air” for improved rescue operations.
“With safety being our number one priority at Werner, we are thrilled to unveil this new technology that will help people get into a safe position and allow them freedom of movement to assist in their own rescue”, said Chris Hillman, product manager at Werner.
“We know that our customers require fall protection that can be trusted and the ProForm SP harness was designed to provide a higher level of safety to protect workers in high-risk environments from fall-related injuries.”
Additional features of the Werner ProForm™ SP Full Body harness include:
- Evenly distributed weight to reduce the effects of suspension trauma.
- Patented SwitchPoint suspension technology.
- Unique leg straps for movement.
- SRL bumper protects the user’s lower back from contact when wearing personal SRLs.
- Enhanced padding and moisture-wicking mesh lining that rolls over the edge of the pad for heat reduction and comfort.
- Aluminum Cam Torso Adjuster provides simple adjustment for a personal fit.
- Comprises a stamped steel chest D-Ring and integrated gear loops.
To learn more about the Werner ProForm™ SP Full Body harness or buy any Werner Fall Protection products, contact a local UTF showroom in Houston at 713-692-2323; in San Antonio at 210-495-8665; or College Station at 979-731-8665.