Werner announced the addition of its newest anchor: the Werner R3 Concrete Anchor, claiming it is “the premier design for horizontal, vertical, or overhead fall protection applications”.
The new Werner R3 Concrete Anchor (the anchor is produced by ClimbTech, which is now part of Werner) enables simple, safe, and secure one-hand operation. The anchor is anticipated to make its debut in late quarter three or early quarter four of this year.
It utilizes push-to-stop installation and a quick release button for removability. Furthermore, the anchor never requires a tool for removal.
The Werner R3 Concrete Anchor also comprises a rigid stainless-steel tri-wedge design and diamond-hard carbon coating, which provides increased durability and corrosion-resistance in harsh environments.
In cycle testing beyond 5,000 uses, the Werner R3 Concrete Anchor proved it is designed to work for years in tough conditions.
• Push-button removal, requiring no tools
• Rigid and durable tri-wedge design
• 2 inch, swivelling, connecting D-ring
• Minimum Breaking Strength (MBS) is 5,000 pounds
• 360 degree loading
• Horizontal, vertical, or overhead use
• Stainless steel construction
• Meets ANSI Z359.18-2017, Type A