Operations Coordinator in Houston
The Operations Coordinator will perform administrative and clerical duties for the corporate department. This position will be responsible for handling multiple projects and providing excellent interoffice service. A successful applicant must possess strong organizational and prioritization skills, can work well with other team members, as well as a self-starter who is confident when working on their own. He/She is responsible for facilitating intercompany projects within UT&F.
- Provides administrative and clerical support to the department.
- Types reports, purchase orders, memoranda, and other documents.
- Researches vendors and collects prices, specifications, and other data related to goods and services.
- Establishes and maintains recordkeeping system for purchasing department.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Serve as point of contact for vendors and intercompany employees
- Help to develop and maintain vendor relationships
- Assist in the approval jobs for invoicing
- Consult internally with Sales, Marketing, Accounting, Logistics, Project Management & Purchasing Department to ensure project requirements are met
- Track and report out on key project milestones and critical detail information
- Ability to follow verbal and written instructions.
- Ability to learn purchasing procedures and policies.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
Education and Experience:
High school diploma or equivalent required.
Employment type: Full-time
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Competitive hourly salary
- Medical & Dental benefits
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Company Holidays
- 401K program w/ company match
To apply, please send resume to Angela Masso: [email protected]