United Tool and Fastener carries Surface Shields’ Stair Shield™, which is a reusable, heavy-duty, yet lightweight stair protection product that is a great resource during all types of construction or remodeling.
Surface Shields’ Stair Shield™ protects every part of the stair including the tread, riser, and bullnose. The adjustable tread enables for dynamic coverage, protecting treads that are 10.25-in., 11-in., and 11.25-in. deep.
Furthermore, the tread-trac™ technology promotes product traction to the stair while the two grip strips on top increase traction between the shoe and product.
Stair Shield™ is offered in 34-in. and 40-in. width options.
• Lightweight, strong and durable
• 34-in. and 40-in. widths
• Protects 10-in., 11-in., and 11.25-in.-deep stair treads
• Protects all parts of the stair
• Non-toxic and resistant to chemicals
• Gripped bottom promotes traction between the product and the stair
• Gripped top promotes traction between the product and footwear
To buy the Surface Shields’ Stair Shield™ or learn more about Surface Shields products, please contact a local UTF showroom in Houston at 713-692-2323; in San Antonio at 210-495-8665; or College Station at 979-731-8665.