Now that winter weather is finally showing up, it’s time to get all the cold-weather accessories to keep you and your workers warm and dry. Whether it’s working outside, camping or hunting, United Tool and Fastener has the Protective Industrial Products (PIP) jackets and apparel you want and need.
The PIP® ANSI Type R Class 3 Premium Plus Bomber Jacket with zip-out fleece liner and "D" ring access (333-1770) is designed with a ripstop pattern and coated waterproof outer shell, thus making it resistant to rips and tears. A removable fleece liner, water-tight D-Ring access and multiple internal and external pockets further make it the perfect jacket for any job site. The jacket is ideal for roadway construction workers, survey crews, utility workers, railway and metro workers, and emergency response personnel.
ANSI Type R Class 3 apparel is specifically for workers requiring the highest level of visibility, have high task loads and must be visible throughout a full range of motions and work.
- Rip Stop polyester 300 D. coated, waterproof outer shell with taped seams
- Double-front, storm-flap zipper closure
- Removeable black, 280g fleece liner
- Water-tight "D" ring access
- I.D. pocket and radio/cell pocket
- Mic tabs with reinforced stitching
- Pen pockets on the sleeve
- Detachable hideaway hood
- Adjustable elastic cuffs and elastic waist
- Inner liner pockets for keeping items out of the elements
- Waterproof rating 2000+mm
To learn more or to buy the PIP® ANSI Type R Class 3 Rip Stop Premium Plus Bomber Jacket with Zip-Out Fleece Liner and "D" Ring Access (333-1770), or other PIP products, contact a local UTF showroom in Houston at 713-692-2323; in San Antonio at 210-495-8665; or College Station at 979-731-8665.