United Tool and Fastener offers Sumner’s highly acclaimed Roust-A-Bout, which boasts the ability for one person to lift loads in tight locations that are “impossible with other lifts”.
The flexible and dependable Sumner Roust-A-Bout makes difficult jobs possible with the added benefit of paying for itself within days by reducing job time. What would have taken a crew to lift a product into a tight location now can be performed by only one person-decreasing cost by at least 50%.
This dependable lift can raise a 1,500-lb.-(680 kg) load to heights up to 25 feet (7.6 m) in minutes. In addition, large 8-in (200 mm) casters permit a completely loaded Roust-A-Bout to position pipe or beams with ease.
Wider loads up to 1,000 lbs (455 kg) are manageable with the addition of Sumner's Tee Head Extension Bar. The Roust-A-Bout eliminates the need for many other tools such as come alongs, scaffolds, monorails, and swing booms.
- Mast and base sections separate quickly for ease of transportation and storage
- Load pulley shear pin (PN 780192) offers overload protection. Each Roust-A-Bout comes with a spare for quick, in-field resetting.
The Roust-A-Bout tackles tough jobs:
- The Roust-A-Bout operates in tight areas that are inaccessible for other lifts
- Loads can be lowered below floor level with the Roust-A-Bout's unique design
- Used in combination with Sumner's Adjust-A-Fit, which expands the Roust-A-Bout for handling bulky loads up to 1,000 lbs (455 Kg) and maneuvering awkward objects for easy placement.
- One person can accurately position objects weighing 1,500 lb (680 kg) as high as 25 feet.
To purchase a Sumner Roust-A-Bout or any accompanying products, contact a United Tool and Fastener showroom in Houston at 713-692-2323; in San Antonio at 210-495-8665; or in College Station at 979-731-8665.