RectorSeal offers solutions for water leak damage prevention: the RectorSeal TripleGuard Smart or RectorSeal TripleGuard Active.
The RectorSeal TripleGuard Smart or TripleGuard Active devices automatically activate to shut off any water or liquid when detected. That automatic shut-off activation helps save customers from costly and serious damage.
RectorSeal TripleGuard Smart is the application that offers monitored and automatic facility leak detection and protection.
The device detects leaks in areas that are often prone to leaks such as near water heaters, dishwashers, washing machines, or under sinks by closing the shutoff unit and blocking the water supply onto the property. The RectorSeal TripleGuard Smart is designed for all types of buildings and businesses, including private homes, multi-family apartments and hotels.
• Easy and fast installation; drilling and cable trenching is not required
• No electrician necessary
• Communicates through mobile application with real time status
• Immediately senses water leaks using water leak detectors
• Reports ambient temperature in real time
• Performs monthly cycle test
• Smart shutoff unit controller
• Robust, secured and operational at all times.
Meanwhile, RectorSeal TripleGuard Active is the application for automatic appliance leak shutoff in homes. It is designed to protect homes from damages caused by leaking water heaters, washing machines, dishwashers or other appliances. Homeowners are protected when a leak is detected by the water leak intake valve automatically closing and sealing off the leak.
• Cold water shut off unit
• 10 ft cable
• Water leak detector
• Battery operated
• Easy installation
• Valve meets the requirements of NSF/ANSI 372.
To buy or order the RectorSeal TripleGuard Smart or RectorSeal TripleGuard Active device, please contact a local UT&F showroom in Houston at 713-692-2323; in San Antonio at 210-495-8665; or College Station at 979-731-8665.