The Ramset T4MAG gives users the power to consistently shoot where other gas tools cannot because the .125-diameter pin is engineered to function in tough concrete and steel where other pins are unable. Common tool applications include track-to-steel, track-to-concrete, and deep-leg track.
The Ramset T4MAG is designed so the tool can easily reach into deep leg tracks at any angle, enabling work to be performed easier, and is ergonomically balanced for less operator fatigue.
The Ramset T4MAG has multiple advantages, including a higher-than-industry standard stick rate and 30 percent more power for projects in tough concrete. Furthermore, the T4MAG drives pins flush to create full embedment and a lower pushdown force and shorter travel distance decrease user fatigue.
Additionally, workers encounter less jamming, resulting in less downtime, and the superb balance leads to an optimal user experience.
- Tapered design engineered to reach into deep leg tracks, corners, and tight spaces.
- Pin jams clear easily.
- Adjustable depth of drive for optimal performance.
- Cooling mechanism helps avoid over-heating in high-use situations.
- Auto shut-off/on avoids drain on lithium-ion battery.
- 3,500-shot battery capacity.
- Fuel and battery gauges eliminate interruptions.
Included With Tool:
- T4MAG Tool
- Safety glasses
- Two lithium-ion batteries
- 1 battery charger
- User guide and safety manual
- Magnetic pin guide for lathing disks sold separately
To buy or learn more about the new Ramset T4MAG tool, or any Ramset products, contact a local UTF showroom in Houston at 713-692-2323; in San Antonio at 210-495-8665; or College Station at 979-731-8665.