Despite rain in the forecast and showers off and on throughout the day, the first Houston DeWalt race car sale event drew curious customers eager to examine the DeWalt Nascar, enjoy a delicious lunch, and take advantage of exclusive one-day specials.
“We were very happy with the turnout of the DeWalt race car sale event, which was planned on extremely short notice,” United Tool and Fastener President, Bobby Williams, said.
“We know that most customers are eagerly awaiting our biggest event of the year-the Nov. 7 One-Day Sale.”
Outside, DeWalt showcased various products and enabled potential customers to watch demonstrations of new products.
“The race car sale brought in new customers and created buzz around new DeWalt products,” explained DeWalt representative, Marcella Psinas.
Some of the products on display for demonstration included the 20V Max XR® Lithium Ion Brushless Premium Hammerdrill and Impact Driver Combo Kit (5.0AH) (DCK299P2).
This kit includes:
• DCD996 20V MAX*1/2-in hammerdrill three-speed, high-performance (0-2,250 rpm), all-metal transmission that optimizes tool-to-task for fast application speeds and improved run-time;
• DCD996 20V MAX*1/2-in hammerdrill with compact size (8.4 inches front-to-back length) and lightweight (4.7 lb) design to fit tight areas;
• DCD996 20V MAX*1/2-in hammerdrill 0-38,250 BPM for fast drilling in masonry materials;
• DCD996 20V MAX* hammerdrill with 3-Mode LED, which provides lighting in dark or confined spaces up to 20 times brighter than the previous model;
• DCF887 20V MAX* ¼-in impact driver that comprises a compact (5.3 inches front-to-back length) and lightweight (3.4 lbs) design.
For more information about DeWalt products UTF carries or information about our upcoming One-Day Sale in November, please contact our Houston showroom at 713-692-2323; our San Antonio showroom at 210-495-8665; or our College Station showroom at 979-731-8665.