PIP (Protective Industrial Products) offers a wide range of products that are extremely helpful for cooling those who work outside in the summer heat. One such cooling product is the PIP EZ-Cool® Max Combination Phase Change and Evaporative Cooling Vest (390-EZHYPC). In the extreme Texas summer heat, wearing clothing and accessories that help keep workers cool is important to avoiding heat stress, exhaustion, or death.
The PIP EZ-Cool® Max Combination Phase Change and Evaporative Cooling Vest (390-EZHYPC) helps keep workers (or anyone) cool throughout the day, without the bulky fit of similar cooling vests, ultimately providing hours of cooling relief for improved concentration and performance in extreme heat conditions.
The PIP EZ-Cool® Max Combination Phase Change and Evaporative Cooling Vest (390-EZHYPC) provides protection from high temperatures indoors or outdoors, and is ideal for those at construction, welding, mining, metal working, oil rigging, and industrial sites. The cooling vest is also applicable to sporting events, farming, and emergency response personnel or where activity in prolonged heat could cause dangers.
The PIP EZ-Cool® Max Combination Phase Change and Evaporative Cooling Vest (390-EZHYPC) is offered in red.
- Durable and lightweight vest helps reduce fatigue and heat stress to improve concentration and performance
- Quilted nylon exterior with Hyperkewl® Plus™ technology fabric interior with a water-repellent nylon liner
- Multi-layered fabric technology provides improved effectiveness without the slimness and swelling of other similar fabrics
- Mesh ventilation with scoop neck
- Can be worn over a shirt or alone
- Zipper closure
- Includes cooler bag for storage and transport of vest and packs. Extends activated cooling inserts effectiveness while in transport and provides convenient storage to help keep components clean and together
- Packs are available to purchase separately for backup
PIP has an extensive Phase Change Cooling line of products, which helps cool workers in construction, welding, mining, metal work, oil rigging or industrial sites by utilizing frozen cooling packs in the vests. The cooling effect lasts up to three hours, and vest sets include one set of cooling pack inserts with insulated cooler bag. Additional cooling packs can be obtained in sets of two and four.
To learn more about or buy PIP’s heat-protection products, or any other PIP equipment, contact a local UTF showroom in Houston at 713-692-2323; in San Antonio at 210-495-8665; or College Station at 979-731-8665.
For more information about PIP's heat stress safety products, please watch the short video below.