PIP has revealed its newest safety eyewear, which is designed specifically for smaller faces.
One size does not fit all, and safety eyewear is no exception. PIP’s NEW Bouton® Zenon Z11SM™ Foam eyewear was designed specifically for smaller faces and is available in multiple styles with foam padding to seal out dust and airborne particles.
PIP’s NEW Bouton® Zenon Z11SM™ Foam eyewear is available in three styles:
Zenon Z11sm™ Foam: 250-00-F020 with Clear Lens
• The Clear lens glasses are for general use. There is no color distortion, and all polycarbonate has 99.9% UV absorption.
Zenon Z11sm™ Foam: 250-00-F021 with Gray Lens
Zenon Z11sm™ Foam: 250-00-F051 with Light Gray Lens
All three styles of these rimless PIP Zenon Z11SM™ foam safety glasses feature:
- Ideal for women and men with narrow faces
- Foam padding design forms a seal to keep out dust and airborne particles
- Anti-scratch/ anti-fog coating, which is a surface coating that reduces fogging, maintaining clear vision. It is ideal for food plants or cleaning operations with high-humidity environments.
- Lightweight, rimless design provides all day user comfort
- Thin, flexible temples provide a secure fit without uncomfortable pressure points
- Molded nose bridge design fits most users
- 11 base-curve lens
- Meets ANSI Z87.1+
- Black temple
All three styles comprise frames fit for narrow faces. These glasses are designed specifically to better fit smaller and slender faces, and include adjustable nose pads, a narrow nose bridge or a reduced frame size.