Gas detection is an integral part of a safety program. The new MSA ALTAIR® io360 Gas Detector combines the best MSA detectors, test equipment and support with insights from web-based Safety io Grid services.
What makes the MSA ALTAIR® io360 Gas Detector unique?
First, the MSA ALTAIR® io360 Gas Detector is preconfigured and ready-to-go out of the box, so it is user-friendly.
The MSA ALTAIR® io360 Gas Detector comprises guided setup, installation tips, and real-time feedback via the Safety io Grid mobile app to replace complex instructions, excessive scrolling and overwhelming menu selections.
Furthermore, the new ALTAIR® io360 Gas Detector enables gas monitoring along a fence line, confined space or any other high-risk area where a gas hazard might occur.
Even more so, when the ALTAIR io360 detects a hazard, all alarms and evacuations are displayed on-site to workers and to the person overseeing the network.
Live Monitor (Formerly MSA ALTAIR Grid)
The ALTAIR® io360 Gas Detector enables you to know what’s going on and take action, almost immediately, with features including:
- Secure web-based setup & access
- IT-free maintenance
- Real-time worker health & safety notifications
- Incident & compliance awareness, management & reports
- Exclusively for your ALTAIR 4XR, 5X and io360 detectors
Most area monitors have runtimes measured in hours or days. ALTAIR io360 air monitors have runtimes of months.
- 50-60 day runtime with 4-gas configuration (catalytic bead combustible, O2, Two-Tox)
- 80-85 day runtime with 1-3-gas configuration (O2, Two-Tox)
- IP68 for spray, dust, and submersion
- No external antennae or loose parts
- 10-foot drop-tested
- Mount with a 50-lb force magnet or hang with a built-in d-ring
To learn more about the MSA ALTAIR® io360 Gas Detector or other MSA products, please contact a UTF showroom in Houston at 713-692-2323; in San Antonio at 210-495-8665; or in College Station at 979-731-8665.