MSA added the V-Guard® H1 safety helmet to its line of safety products. The Fas-Trac III Pivot Suspension provides a full range of motion to users.
The unique pivot design enables the helmet to move with you while remaining secure and in place.
Additionally, venting options, non-contact foam and a premium sweatband provide optimal airflow for keeping the user cool and comfortable.
The four-point chinstrap with multipoint adjustment enables the user to quickly achieve a custom and secure fit.
Furthermore, the patent-pending integrated rail system provides effortless integration of multiple accessories, which can quickly be installed and removed with the push of a button.
The frameless design of the H1 visor eliminates the need for extra parts, eliminates complexities and provides a wide field of view.
Two distinct V-Guard® H1 safety helmets are offered: the Trivent and the Novent with features that include:
- Fas-Trac® III Pivot ratchet suspension for outstanding comfort, adjustability and range of motion
- Non-contact foam liner maximizes air flow & breathability for optimal cooling and hygiene
- Vented options for optimal air flow and cooling (Trivent)
- Field replaceable 4-point chinstrap with multiple adjustment points for customized fit and comfort
- Premium sweatband with sweat-wicking fabric, breathable foam and Velcro® attachment for easy field replacement
- Patented “push-button” accessory attachment rail and universal lighting clips for quick installation and removal
- Convenient rescue whistle integrated into the chin strap buckle.
Accessories to the helmets include the H1 Clear Face Shield, the H1 Mesh/Forestry Face Shield, and the V-Gard H1 Half-Face Spectacles.