At the recent United Tool and Fastener ‘Milwaukee Counter Day’ in College Station, Milwaukee unveiled one of its latest products, the ‘M18 Brushless Threaded Rod Cutter’.
The launch of the new ‘M18 Brushless Threaded Rod Cutter’ at the ‘Milwaukee Counter Day’ in College Station (and upcoming ‘Milwaukee Counter Day’ in San Antonio) enabled customers to see firsthand what the product could do (and customers were impressed).
“I came today to see the new products demonstrated and hopefully get some good deals,” one customer said.
Milwaukee representatives were on hand at the ‘Milwaukee Counter Day’ to give demonstrations of the new ‘M18 Brushless Threaded Rod Cutter’ in addition to other products featured in the sale.
“The (M18 Brushless Threaded Rod Cutter) product is really a game changer,” Milwaukee representative, Jeff Lowman, said. “It really cuts down on time.”
The ‘M18 Brushless Threaded Rod Cutter’ is great for electricians in conduits and wire trays, plumbers in PVC and cast iron, and HVAC ductwork.
The ‘M18 Brushless Threaded Rod Cutter’ offers burr-free cuts with no chips and no sparks, and immediately cleaner cuts for threading a nut on by hand. The new product comprises a one-handed, centered-grip design that is optimized for overhead finish cuts. Furthermore, it also enables the clearest line-of-sight for the most accurate cuts and instant alignment for fast, repetitive cuts.
‘M18 Brushless Threaded Rod Cutter’ features:
• Delivers clean, burr-free quality cuts with no chips or sparks
• Brushless motor powers through ½-in mild steel and 3/8-in ss threaded rod
• Blade geometry prevents chips and sparks when cutting
• Grip optimized for one-handed overhead operation
• Flat, horizontal position for bench-top use
• LED light illuminates cut area(s)
• Provides clearest line of sight for the most accurate cuts
• 1-1/2-in trim length enables fast, accurate, repetitive cuts
To buy or learn more about the Milwaukee products UTF sells, contact any United Tool and Fastener showroom in Houston at 713-692-2323; in San Antonio at 210-495-8665; or in College Station at 979-731-8665.