Milwaukee has unveiled the Milwaukee M18 FUEL™ Pipe Threader with ONE-KEY™ technology, changing the pipe threading process.
The cordless pipe threader features AutoStop™ technology that senses severe kickback and automatically shuts off the tool. It also has a die head lock that prevents die head ejection and a side handle to eliminate the need to hold the spinning die head when starting threads. The portable pipe threader delivers substantial tool control and functionality.
The Milwaukee M18 FUEL™ Pipe Threader features a multi-speed selector. This powerful pipe threader threads faster than corded competitors, maximizing productivity without compromising thread quality. The metal pipe threader enables workers to thread up to 2 inches of black iron pipe, stainless steel, and rigid metal conduit (RMC).
The handheld pipe threader is compatible with ONE-KEY™ technology and is the industry's first pipe threader that wirelessly connects to a smartphone to track the tool's location, manage it in inventory, and lock the tool out for added security.
• AUTOSTOP™ kickback control prevents severe kickback
• Threads faster than corded products
• Offset die head for closer threading near pipe bends and against walls
• Dedicated support arm enables threading without pipe stand
• Multiple-speed selector optimizes thread quality across pipe sizes
• POWERSTATE™ brushless motor provides more power, more run time, and longer life
• Magnesium-enforced carry handle
• Side-grip thread starts
• Side grip and die head retention lock for no engagement with spinning die head
• Compatible with ridgid® 12-R and Reed R12+ die heads
• More than 25 2-in. pipe threads per charge
• One-Key™ Electronic Intelligence enables advanced communication between batteries and tools for unmatched performance, protection, and productivity.
• Fits M18™ batteries
To learn more about the Milwaukee M18 FUEL™ Pipe Threader or other Milwaukee products, please contact a UTF showroom in Houston at 713-692-2323; in San Antonio at 210-495-8665; or in College Station at 979-731-8665.