Milwaukee launched the latest addition to their extensive sub-compact battery system: the M12 Fuel™ 3-in. Compact Cut Off Tool.
“This new tool delivers fast, accurate cutting performance in a wide range of materials,” Milwaukee representative, Carlos Lopez, explained.
“This is definitely a tool you want.”
The Milwaukee M12 Fuel™ 3-in. Compact Cut Off Tool delivers multi-material cutting capability in an ergonomic package and is optimized for one-handed use. It enables versatile cutting performance for multiple core trades, including remodeling, HVAC, automotive, and MRO.
The M12 Fuel™ 3-in Compact Cut Off Tool:
Fast, accurate cutting
• 20,000 RPM for fast cutting in various materials
• Is the only cordless cut-off with reversible blade rotation
• Accessory guard and shoe with dust collection
Optimized for One-Handed Use
• Best control in cutting applications
• In-line design for improved line-of-site
Multi-Material Cutting Capability
• Most capable compact cut-off tool
• Ideal for cutting light- to medium-gauge metals
• Ideal for cutting various non-metal building materials
• Tile, drywall, fiber cement, PVC/plastic
To buy or learn more about the Milwaukee M12 Fuel™ 3-in. Compact Cut Off Tool, contact United Tool and Fastener in Houston at 6320 North Shepherd (713-692-2323); in San Antonio at 11832 Jones-Maltsberger Rd. (210-495-8665); or in College Station at 12600 Hwy 30 - Ste 300 (979-731-8665).