Metaltech unveiled its newest scaffold comprising a motorized system at the Nov. 9 San Antonio UT&F One-Day Sale to much fanfare and excitement. The new machine will also be showcased at the upcoming Nov. 14 College Station and Nov. 16 Houston One-Day Sales.
The new Metaltech Climb-N-Go motorized scaffold system is designed to increase worker efficiency by eliminating the need to get off the scaffold to move it during work. The new Metaltech Climb-N-Go motorized scaffold system is equipped with a powerful electric motor that is propelled utilizing an 18- to 21-volt battery from one of the six largest brands in the industry (DEWALT®, MAKITA®, MILWAUKEE®, STANLEY®, PORTER CABLE® and BLACK & DECKER®).
To use the new Metaltech Climb-N-Go motorized scaffold system, simply install wheels on the bottom of the scaffolding and install the joystick control either on the guardrail or directly on a rung. The Metaltech Climb-N-Go ultimately enables workers to move around a job site safely and easily at height. Additionally, it is compatible with all Metaltech Baker types of scaffolding and is lighter and more compact than a scissor lift, meaning the new Climb-N-Go needs nothing to be moved around a job site.
- The Climb-N-Go enables scaffolding to be moved without having to descend to move it.
- The electric motor can be installed on all Metaltech Baker-type scaffolds.
- Compact and easy to transport.
- Can be powered via: DEWALT®, MAKITA®, MILWAUKEE®, STANLEY®, PORTER CABLE® and BLACK & DECKER® batteries.
- 4,500 feet of battery life on a single charge.
- Quick and easy to install.
- Automatic wheel lock safety system.
- Multidirectional joystick control for use on a rung or on a guardrail.
- Moves on a job site without the need for a freight elevator.
- Complies with CSA S269.2-16 and OSHA standards 1926.452(W)
To buy or learn more about the new Metaltech Climb-N-Go motorized scaffold system or other Metaltech products, please contact a local UT&F showroom in Houston at 713-692-2323; in San Antonio at 210-495-8665; or College Station at 979-731-8665. Please watch the short video below of the new Metaltech Climb-N-Go motorized scaffold system.