Have you been looking for a lighter, easier-to-maneuver way to precisely cut a variety of materials?
Makita® guide rails provide a light weight and easily transportable alternative to a table saw for precisely cutting a variety of materials. When Makita® guide rails are connected with the right tool and adapter, a guide rail can make a workshop or a jobsite more efficient when cutting sheet goods and other materials.
Makita® guide rails are specifically for use with Makita® Plunge Saw models XPS01, XPS02, and SP6000J. The Makita® Plunge Saw base connects directly to the guide rail to deliver smooth, straight or bevel cuts and is ideal for cutting sheet material.
The Makita® guide rails are compatible with select Makita® circular saws, jig saws and routers when used in conjunction with the required guide rail adapter. Moreover, Makita® guide rails are offered in three sizes: the 39" guide rail, the 55" guide rail, and the 118" guide rail and are ideal for all-day work.
- Portability - Weighs only 5.15 lbs, so it is easily transferable between work spaces
- Versatility - Cuts sheet good materials including plywood, melamine and aluminum
- Accuracy – Straight, accurate cuts with smooth, splinter-free finishes
Circular saw use:
- Enables easier cuts in larger sheet goods, because the saw moves instead of the work piece (easier and safer to maneuver); no need to move around heavy work pieces (like when using a table saw).
- Ultimate portability for cutting sheet goods
- Mitigates tear out, particularly for laminated work pieces
- Compatible with the Makita 118” Guide Rail (194367-7), 55” Guide Rail (194368-5), 39” Guide Rail (199140-0), as well as select competitor rails
- Great for edging and cutting long dados (using router)
- Quick and easy to install
To learn more about or buy Makita® guide rails, or any other Makita® equipment, contact a local UTF showroom in Houston at 713-692-2323; in San Antonio at 210-495-8665; or College Station at 979-731-8665.