Milwaukee launched its new line of “Next Breakthrough” M18 products, and United Tool and Fastener is proud to be selling them.
“We have a whole line of M18 ‘Next Breakthrough’ products that make work of all kinds easier,” Milwaukee Strategic Account Manager, Carlos Lopez, explained.
Some of the new products include the M18 Fuel™ Super Sawzall®, the M18 Fuel™ 7-1/4” Circular Saw, the M18 Fuel™ 16” Chainsaw, the M18 Fuel™ 8-1/4” Table Saw, and the M18 Fuel™ 7" and 9” Large-Angle Grinder.
The Milwaukee M18 Fuel™ Technology combines three new technologies to generate 15A corded performance:
- The REDLITHIUM™ HIGH OUTPUT™ HD12.0 battery pack, which provides 50% more power and runs 50% cooler as compared to the M18 HD9.0. It delivers the most work per charge of any professional power tool system and is compatible with more than 150 M18™ solutions.
- The NEXT GENERATION POWERSTATE™ Brushless Motor provides the most powerful motor ever produced by Milwaukee. Its ground-up re-design and new manufacturing process utilizes higher grade magnets and 175% more copper as compared to previous motors.
- The NEXT GENERATION REDLINK™ PLUS Intelligence comprises the most intelligent and powerful processor used in a power tool. Its power FETs handle more current through the system while producing 50% less heat with advanced heat-sinking that keeps electronics cool under the most demanding applications.
Milwaukee’s M18 Fuel™ Super Sawzall® delivers more than 2,000 watts of power with more power than a standard wall outlet. There are no inefficiencies due to extension cords and no breakers to blow during demanding cuts or when multiple tools are in use.
Furthermore, the Milwaukee M18 Fuel™ Super Sawzall® cuts faster than the 6538 15A Super Sawzall® and is up to 40% faster than high-voltage competitors. It is also fully compatible with all M18 packs.
The M18 Fuel™ Super Sawzall® combines:
• High-output HD12.0 battery for fewer trips to the charger
• 1-1/4” stroke length, which removes more material per stroke
• 5-speed selection dial that is adjustable for smoother cuts and longer blade life in metals
• An extendable shoe prolongs blade life
• LED lights provide cut-line visibility in dark spaces
• On/off orbital action for aggressive cuts in wood or straight cutting for smooth starts in metal
• Rafter hook for storage when not in use.
To learn more about or to buy these new M18 Milwaukee products, please contact any of our three UTF showrooms in Houston at 713-692-2323; in San Antonio at 210-495-8665; or in College Station at 979-731-8665.