DeWalt unveiled its newest product: the Flexvolt® 60V MAX Cordless Pipe Threader DCE700.
The FLEXVOLT® 60V MAX* Pipe Threader can thread ½” – 2” of black iron pipe, rigid conduit, and other materials. It comes with an oil-resistant, glass-filled nylon battery to protect it from cutting oils used to complete threads and is housed in a latched and sealed battery box.
The FLEXVOLT® 60V MAX* Pipe Threader is equipped with the E-Clutch® System that senses the motion of the tool and shuts down if necessary in bind-up situations.
The kit (DCE700X2K) also includes a patent-pending pipe clamp with a depth gauge for quick set up, and a die arm that can be used to start the threads without direct contact to the spinning die head. The FLEXVOLT® 60V MAX* Pipe Threader is Tool Connect™ Tag-Ready™ (Tool Connect Tag sold separately). The DCE700 Pipe Threader is also compatible with RIDGID® 12R** style die heads.
• High-performance brushless motor delivers FLEXVOLT® cordless power for long runtime in demanding applications without the hassles of power cords.
• 9.0AH oil-resistant glass-filled nylon battery housed in a latched and sealed battery box for added protection from cutting oils.
• Use clamp with die arm for no direct contact with die head to start threads.
• LED low battery indicator alerts user when battery level is low.
• Compatible with RIDGID®12R style die heads.
Related products include the 20V MAX* XR® Brushless 1" L-Shape SDS Plus Rotary Hammer kit with on-board dust extractor (DCH273P2HO), the 20V MAX* Threaded Rod Cutter Kit (DCS350D1), the 20V MAX* XR® Brushless Deep Cut Band Saw Kit (DCS374P2), and the MINI-UNDERCUT+™ Internally Threaded Undercut Anchor (PFM2111820).
To learn more about the FLEXVOLT® 60V MAX* Pipe Threader or any other DeWalt products, please contact a UTF showroom in Houston at 713-692-2323; in San Antonio at 210-495-8665; or in College Station at 979-731-8665.