United Tool and Fastener is proud to carry the DeWalt 20V MAX* XR® 3 x 360 Green Laser (DCLE34030G). The green laser is visible from a distance of 230 feet to 330 feet from a source and when used with a detector (sold separately).
The DeWalt 3 x 360 Green Laser is now offered on the 20V MAX* battery platform, and seamlessly integrates with the tools you already have on the job.
“This is the first DeWalt laser to be used on both the 12 volt Extreme battery platform and the 20 volt DeWalt battery platform,” explained DeWalt representative John Batiest.
Further improvements include achieving precise laser positioning with the fine-adjust knob and accuracy within 1/8 of an inch at 30 feet. Moreover, the DeWalt 20V MAX* XR® 3 x 360 Green Laser can by utilized for an entire workday with a 10-hour runtime when using a 20V MAX* 2.0Ah battery.
The DeWalt 20V MAX* XR® 3 x 360 Green Laser kit includes the 3x360 Green Laser, 20V MAX 2Ah battery and charger, target card, drop ceiling attachment, a TSTAK®-compatible storage case and a user manual.
- Accurate readings within 1/8 inch at 30 feet to achieve plum lines
- Precise positioning using the fine adjustment knob
- Extended runtime of up to 10 hours on a single 20V MAX* 2.0Ah battery and longer runtime with larger capacity batteries
- Integrated magnetic pivoting base for use with tripod (DW0737 sold separately)
- Debris and water resistant to an IP54 rating
- Jobsite durability with an overmolded case and an IP54 rating for dust and splash protection (Applies to tool, not battery or charger).
To buy or learn more about the new DeWalt 20V MAX* XR® 3 x 360 Green Laser (DCLE34030G), or any other DeWalt products, please contact a local UT&F showroom in Houston at 713-692-2323; in San Antonio at 210-495-8665; or College Station at 979-731-8665. For more information, please watch the DeWalt 20V MAX* XR® 3 x 360 Green Laser (DCLE34030G) tool demo below.