The new DeWalt D36000S 10-in. High-Capacity Wet Tile Saw provides the professional tile installer a 37- in. rip-cut capacity, 8-1/2-in. crosscut capacity, and 1/32-in. over 30-in. accuracy. The rip-cut capacity in combination with the 18-in. cutting clearance (left of blade) enables the user to rip 36- in. by 36-in. tile in half. The powerful and precise new 10-in. high-capacity wet tile saw makes 37-in rip cuts with minimal cleanup.
The crosscut capacity is ideal for 6-in. sill cutting and up to 8-in. by 48-in. plank cutting at a 30% offset. The DeWalt wet tile saw performs rip cuts up to 41 inches with plunge. Furthermore, the 28-7/8-in. width, from column to cart edge, enables a worker to pass through standard 30-in. door frames. When the water tray system is installed, 18-in. by 36-in. and 24-in. by 24-in. tiles are fully contained within the coverage area, limiting mess when working indoors. The stand, meanwhile, enables a workspace to be set up on site, and the tile saw, at only 91 lbs, is easily portable to and from the jobsite.
- Cutline indicator, rigid frame, and stainless-steel rollers provide cutting accuracy to within 1/32 in. over 30-in. cuts.
- 37-in. rip-cut capacity (41 in. with plunge) and 18-in. cutting clearance left of blade enables users to rip 36 -in. x 36-in. tile in half.
- 8-1/2-in. crosscut capacity is ideal for cutting 6-in. sills and 8-in. x 48-in. planks at a 30% offset.
- 91 lbs. for portability to and from the jobsite.
- 28-7/8-in. width from column-to-cart edge fits through standard 30-in. door frames.
- 15 Amp motor provides 1,220 MWO for demanding applications.
- 18-in. x 36-in. and 24-in. x 24-in. tile can be fully contained within the water tray system to help keep the work area clean and dry.
- Integrated storage for the cart extension, miter guide, and wrenches keeps accessories with the saw during transportation.
“This is the best wet saw ever! I bought this a couple of months ago and it is the best wet saw I have ever used. We have done five showers with varying tile sizes and beveled cuts and it is undoubtedly the smoothest and fastest-cutting tile saw on the market,” explained one construction professional.
- D36000 wet tile saw
- D24001 stand
- DW4764 porcelain tile blade
- Submersible pump
- Water pan
- Side water trays
- Rear water trays
- Cutting cart side extension
- Angle/rip guide
- Blade wrench
To learn more or to buy the DeWalt D36000S High Capacity Wet Tile Saw with Stand, or other DeWalt products, contact a local UTF showroom in Houston at 713-692-2323; in San Antonio at 210-495-8665; or College Station at 979-731-8665.