Immediate Opening for Outside Sales Rep in Houston area
An Outside Sales Representative’s job necessitates determining, generating and capturing the sales outside the organization. The main tasks comprise taking orders of existing customers and securing prospective non-member clienteles by telephone communication or by visiting. It is essential for the Outside Sale Representative to effectively provide the detailed information on various products, programs or services offered by the company.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Scheduling appointments, meeting existing customers to review product requires, and to determine other opportunities.
- Effective planning to conduct sales presentations by meeting customers physically on a daily basis.
- Designing professional demonstrations or presentations of company products or services while on-site.
- Liaising between the company and the customers for up-to-date pricing, service and latest product release launches.
- Generating and developing non-member business accounts to increase revenue, through cold calling.
- Continuously updating all customers on company product modifications, changes, and enhancements.
- Enhancing up-to-date knowledge on new products, procedures, services and tools by attending departmental and training meetings.
- Maintaining professionalism, diplomacy, sensitivity, and tact to portray the company in a positive manner.
- Effectively attend conferences and trade shows.
- Using marketing data to maximize sales effectiveness and efficiency by using relevant sales management tools.
- Organizing joint sale calls and attending them with vendors.
- Preparing reports for sales and marketing and maintaining expense accounts.
- Performing, updating and maintaining customer accounts, including contact names and numbers for future sales.
- Providing product quotes to customers as needed.
- Ensuring follow-up after passing leads to managers with complete profile customer information, calls-to-action, sources, and dates.
Skills and Specifications:
- Capable of preserving confidential or sensitive information.
- Effective time management, organization and multi-tasking skills.
- Special people skills to deal with customers and an outbound personality.
- Prospect non-member accounts.
- Upgrade and deal with major businesses.
- Very strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Very good team player and able to work well under pressure.
- Foster member-relation values.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook.
- Proven forecasting and customer service skills.
Education and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s or Associate’s Degree in Sales or Marketing, and/or applicable work experience
- Construction background a plus
- Established Territory
- Company-subsidized Medical and Dental Insurance
- 401(k) with Discretionary Company Match
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Major Holidays
**Interested parties, please fax resume and references to Human Resources: 713.697.8158**